Reporting To: Sacco Manager
United Women Sacco is looking for a proactive individual to join the team in the position of Human Resource Officer. The main responsibility is to advise the Sacco management on all Human Resources matters and to carry out the administrative tasks relating to this department.
- Management of staff acquisition process including sourcing, interviewing and onboarding.
- Ensure the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Implementation of Training and Development programs.
- Administration of performance and appraisal process.
- Implementation of Staff Compensation and Rewards processes
- Administration of staff welfare benefits employee relations.
- Provide guidance to management on staff disciplinary or grievances matters
- Support the organization’s employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Qualification and Experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences.
- A minimum of three year’s hands on experience as a HR practitioner, administrator or other HR position.
- Must be a Certified HR Professional by the Institute of HRM Kenya.
- In depth understanding of Kenyan Labour laws.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ethics, reliability and integrity.
If you up for the task, share your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org